2. What are cookies
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent to our servers or to the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
3. What are the scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a webbeacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website used to monitor traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
should be considered as independent data controllers within the meaning of the general data protection regulations. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these companies.
7.1 Technical or functional cookies
Certain cookies guarantee the proper functioning of certain parts of the site and the confidentiality of your user preferences. By placing functional cookies, we facilitate your visit to our website. So you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times when you visit our website.
7.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these analytical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
7.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this site.
7.4 Social media buttons
We have included buttons on our website so that Facebook and LinkedIn can promote web pages (eg “Like”, “Save”) or share (eg “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. These buttons work with pieces of code from Facebook and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons may also store and process certain information in order to show you personalized advertisements.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may be changed regularly) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The recovered data is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in full to another controller..
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement.
9. Activate / deactivate and delete cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be replaced after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
7216 chemin de la côte Saint Luc
Montreal, QC H4V 3A2
Phone number: (438) 925-5061